Terms & Conditions
COMMUNITY AND CO-OPERATION
Since this is a family-oriented facility, guests are asked to co-operate in ensuring young and old alike have a pleasant, positive experience during their stay at Castledarcy Glamping.
• Stag or Hen? – Since consideration for families is a priority on the glamping site, please note that it may not be an appropriate option for Stag or Hen party groups to make a booking. If you are a Hen or Stag party please do not try to book, as you will be refused at reception and payment will not be refunded. Please also note that to find alternative accommodation at short notice may be extremely difficult.
• Noise restrictions generally apply between 10.00 p.m. and 8.00 a.m. This can change depending on the time of year, and you will be notified at check in of any changes. Loud music is not permitted at any time; if you want to listen to music, please use headphones. We want our guests to cooperate with each other and with staff by respecting people’s privacy and right to tranquillity. Any person or persons in breach of the Noise restrictions will receive a warning and, upon a second transgression, will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
Respect of Property
• No football or other sports except in designated areas, between 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 p.m., please.
• You are requested to leave the units and other facilities as you found them on arrival. Kitchen-ettes must be left tidy after use and waste disposed of properly in bins provided.
• Please conserve water and the environment. Wastewater may not be poured on open ground and hoses may not be connected at Castledarcy Glamping.
• Please use electricity and electrical equipment responsibly and only in accordance with site rules.
• Consider your carbon footprint - by observing good hygiene and housekeeping you’ll make sure our site remains eco-friendly and attractive to those who come here after you.
• Castledarcy Glamping PODS contain 1 king bed, 1 single sofa-bed, 1 single pull-out bed, a dining space and stools and are equipped with shower, w/c, wash-hand basin, microwave oven, air fryer, fridge, kettle, delph and cutlery, also bed linen and towels are provided. These remain the property of Castledarcy Glamping and may not be removed. Theft, damage or inappropriate use of fittings and equipment may result in legal action.
• Rates apply from 4.00 p.m. to 11.00 a.m. the following day.
INSTALLATION AND OCCUPANCY
• Guests will be expected to adhere to the occupancy limits. Guests may entertain visitors on site between
9.00 a.m. and 9.00 p.m., provided this has been arranged in advance with management. A daily Visitor fee may be charged. Any unauthorised person can be asked to leave the site immediately.
• All persons staying on or visiting the site use the facilities provided entirely at their own risk and the Management cannot accept liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or property caused on its premises other than our strict legal liability.
• Guests are obliged to take care of their personal items and valuables while staying with us. Castledarcy Glamping will not be responsible in the case of missing possession
Bookings are accepted in good faith and all guests and visitors must check in and provide valid photographic identification. The person in whose name the booking has been made will be deemed responsible for his/her group during the entire stay.
BOOKINGS AND REGISTRATION
The maximum number of persons staying in a Glamping unit may not exceed four.
Guests may check in between 4.00 p.m. and 8.00 p.m. daily. Check-ins after this period will be possible only in extenuating circumstances. Pods may be occupied from 4.00 p.m. onwards. Check-out time is 11.00 a.m. latest.
Persons deemed to have provided misleading information when booking can be refused admission or asked to leave, forfeiting their reservation fee.
All Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable
• Up to 14 days in advance of arrival – No penalty
• 13 days to 7 days in advance of arrival – Penalty of 50% of total payment
• 6 days to 0 days in advance of arrival – Penalty of 100% of total payment
HEALTH AND SAFETY
First Aid kits are available from Management upon request.
Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Candles and disposable barbecues are not permitted inside units.
Inside the pods are strictly non-smoking. Guests may smoke outside and use ashtrays provided.
Please ensure that your children are accompanied by a person over 16 years of age at all times while onsite.
We love pets but unfortunately, we don’t cater for your 4 legged companions at the moment.
Any behaviour which the Management deems to be anti-social, disruptive, harmful or abusive to staff onsite guests will not be tolerated and the offender will be expelled from the site. Legal proceedings may ensue.